A NEW ERA
The European Championship Outdoor Rental Karting is a new championship held on three different circuits in three different countries: Belgium, France and The Netherlands
- 5 One-Lap-Qualifications in 5 different karts
- 5 Sprintraces in 5 different karts
- Top-40 proceeds to semi-final for another sprintrace
- Top-20 proceeds to the final for is another sprintrace.
Done by Formula Karting which has two persons working fulltime to ensure the best possible racedays. Formula Karting started in 2016 and has 7 years of experience organizing 100+ racedays on 25+ different locations.
Formula Karting will provide a system to test the karts to minimize the kart difference. In the week prior to the raceday, all karts will be mechanically tested and time tested. Then, the karts to race with will be selected and karts that are too fast will get weights handicapped. Of course we are still dealing with rental karting and kart difference will always be an issue. That is why we offer 5 different karts and a drop result.
- General ranking at 85 kilos
- Junior ranking <18
- Master ranking 30+
- Heavy ranking at 95+ kilos
- Ladies ranking
Only €179,- per raceday
Practice possibilities on Friday evening, Races and Finals on Saturday
- We WILL have two DJ's every raceday!
- We are working on a commentator for Lelystad
- We are working on a cocktailbar for Lelystad
- We are working on a BBQ for Lelystad
Only 100 spots available per race
There is no license needed to participate, just racing experience